One really useful feature of Sparkyard is the ability to generate share links.
Not only can you generate share links for all of the songs in Sparkyard, but you can also generate them for any Nativity or Musical that you have the eSongbook for.
These are URLs that you can email to children or parents, or add to your virtual learning environment, that will allow children and families to access the song at home. This is great for helping your nativity or musical cast to rehearse the songs at home!
This has the benefit of:
- Allowing you to target those with solo parts or who need extra practice
- Your cast can come to rehearsals already knowing the songs
- School and home are connected
Here, Pete explains how you can generate a share link:
These are the steps you need to follow to generate a share link:
1. Click the three dots icon next to the song title from your nativity or musical that you want to share.
2. This will open up a pop up, click "share"
3. Copy the link generated
4. Paste into an email or into your virtual learning environment
5. Your share link will be active for 14 days, if you need to renew it you can follow the instructions below.
Here's how to manage your share links:
1. Open up the account menu by clicking the account menu in the top right hand corner of the screen
2. Click "Manage Account"
3. Scroll down a little to the red tile that says "Manage student links", click this
4. Here you can see all of the share links that you have generated. You have the option to renew one that has expired, delete one you are finished with, or copy a link to re-share it.
Please note, if you are in a trial, you can share a maximum of 5 songs at a time. If you have a subscription, you can share a maximum of 35 songs per organisation at any one time. A link can be accessed by any number of children.
Start your free, no obligation, 30-day trial here.